The Tahiti Village reception area was completely renovated in 2020 and is now located facing the ocean at 167 avenue de la Grande Côte. We welcome you from April 8, 2023 to October 1, 2023, we offer you precious advice for the most beautiful visits of the region.
The telephone reception is available all year long at 06 84 58 77 08, to make your reservations.
WIFI is available for free from the terrace of your mobile home or from our new reception.
Two shower cabins for disabled people are available to our guests in our sanitary block.
TAHITI Village offers you many services to make your vacation a pleasure and relaxation.
- Bakery Service Our baker comes every morning, order your bread, baguettes or pastries the day before, everything will be ready for you from 8:30 am at our reception.
- Rental of cotton sheets (10€ for a single bed, 12€ for a 2 person kit in 140, 15€ for a 2 person kit in 160 )
- Cleaning at the end of your stay 1 room 45€, 2 rooms, 1 bathroom : 55€, 2 rooms 2 bathrooms or 3 rooms : 65€ and 3 rooms 2 bathrooms : 75€.
- Home Kit: 4€ (kit including toilet paper, garbage bag, sponge, cleaning liquid)
- Hotel formulaYour beds are prepared at your arrival, with 2 towels per person (1 small and 1 large), a welcome kit and cleaning at the end of your stay: The rates are as follows.
1 room : 80€, 2 rooms, 1 bathroom : 110€, 2 rooms 2 bathrooms: 130€, 3 rooms : 140€, 3 rooms 2 bathrooms : 160€.
- Lit baby or baby chair 3€ per day
- Washing machine 5€, laundry 0,50
- Electric griddle 6€ per day
During the summer season, we offer activities every Monday morning for 3-10 year olds. On the program manual activities, tatoos, treasure hunt...
You will enjoy our petanque court (boules available at the reception for free), table tennis, board games... and not forgetting our playground with a view on the ocean with a slide and swings!
For the amateurs of mussels and French fries and parties, our DJ - animator will be back for 2023 for the pleasure of all.
Come and spend unforgettable vacations in our campsite near Royan!